See the full guidelines on our website www.brickroadpoetrypress.com.
· General submissions are accepted December 1st – January 15th annually.
· Book-length poetry manuscripts only.
· No reading fee for general submissions.
· Simultaneous submissions accepted, provided we are immediately informed if the manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
· Original collection of 75 to 100 pages of poetry, excluding cover page, contents, acknowledgments, etc.
· Single sided, single spaced. We prefer no more than one poem per page. Numbered pages. Leave off the poet's name.
· Two title pages: one with name, address, and phone number and one with title only.
· No translations, unless the translations are of your own poems.
· Electronic files are accepted via the online submission manager. Use the title of your collection for the file name. We accept .doc, .rtf, or .pdf file format.
· We prefer electronic submissions but will consider hard copy submissions by mail with the stipulation that, should the author's work be chosen for publication, an electronic version (.doc or .rtf) must be prepared in a timely manner and at the poet's expense.
· Please include a cover letter with poetry publication/recognition highlights.