Check for the full rules and guidelines on our website: www.brickroadpoetrypress.com
· Book-length poetry manuscripts only. Original collection of 50 to 100 pages of poetry, excluding cover page, contents, acknowledgments, etc.
·Deadline: November 1, accepted starting August 1.
·The winner receives a publication contract with Brick Road Poetry Press and $1000 prize, publication in both print and ebook formats, and 25 copies of the printed book. We may also offer publication contracts to the top finalists.
· Simultaneous submissions accepted, provided we are immediately informed if the manuscript is accepted elsewhere.
· Single sided, single spaced. We prefer no more than one poem per page. Numbered pages. Leave off the poet's name.
· Two title pages: one with name, address, and phone number and one with title only.
· Use the title of your collection for the file name.
· Please include a cover letter with poetry publication/recognition highlights. Please include the collection title in the cover letter.
·Entry fee, $25. If mailing a hard copy, please include a check or money order to "Brick Road Poetry Press, Inc."